You should be aware, however, that the umbrella companies would doubtless defend an individual claim trenchantly, and it is easier for them to do so on an individual claimant basis.
A well-funded and strongly-fought claim on behalf of a group of claimants will be taken much more seriously by the umbrella companies, and there may well be a better chance of achieving a settlement of a group’s claim by negotiation.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Current Signed Passport
• EEA Member State Identity Card
• Residence Permit issued by the Home Office to EEA Nationals
• National Identity Card Bearing A Photograph of Applicant
Proof of Address Documents:
• Full UK Driving Licence (If not already used as Photo ID)
• Bank Statement dated in the last 3 months.
• Utility Bill dated in the last 3 months.
• Local Authority Council Tax Bill for current tax year.
• HMRC Self-Assessment Letter or Tax Demand Dated within the current financial year.